Brandsness Brandsness & Rudd, P.C. provides clients with the appropriate estate planning services promptly and at reasonable cost. We analyze the family succession and charitable needs of our clients, the income tax and estate tax impact upon the estate, and opportunities for the avoidance of probate and legal expenses in the settlement of the decedent's estate. We work with our client's accountants, financial advisers and family to create a comprehensive plan. The types of documentation that we prepare for our estate planning clients includes:
- Wills, Living Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney and Health-Care Directives
- Irrevocable Trusts, Grandchildren's Educational Trusts, Special Needs Trusts for Incapacitated Persons and Charitable Trusts and Foundations
- Family Limited Liability Companies and Family Limited Partnerships for family business and farm succession
- Life-time gifting of real and personal property after consideration of tax implications
- Disputes involving estates, wills, and trusts
When probate and trust administration is necessary or a desirable alternative we assist the trustee or the personal representative in managing assets, preparing required court filings, assistance in preparing estate and income tax returns, funding trusts and distributing assets.