Brandsness Brandsness & Rudd, P.C. represents banking interests and creditors related to collections of accounts and bankruptcy proceedings. Attorneys in our firm are members of the Oregon Banker's Association, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Debtor-Creditor Section of the Oregon State Bar. Collection of secured and unsecured notes, delinquent accounts and business indebtedness is of concern to our many business clients. Our knowledge and experience allow us to propose practical solutions in complex collection matters and to aggressively pursue collection of our client's accounts in a timely and cost effective manner. Some of the matters that we handle include:
- Drafting of promissory notes, security agreements for real and personal property, including mortgages and trust deeds, and Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statements (UCC-1) for perfection of security interests with the Secretary of State
- Representing creditors in judicial and non-judicial foreclosures of real property
- Representing creditors in Uniform Commercial Code self help repossessions and judicial foreclosures
- Representing creditors in bankruptcy proceedings, in receiverships and collection of unsecured accounts
- Our representation of borrowers is limited to negotiation and litigation with lenders.